Monday, 18 March 2013

I wish that the shoulder you rest your head upon is always mine. I wish the hand that supports you is mine. I wish the ears that listen to you when you talk is mine. I just want to be there for you always and forever. Happy Birthday to you, my fiance !  I Love you Farah Amirah !!

Saya x dpt bagi hadiah, but ni je la yg sy mampu lakukan, saya buat blog ni khas untuk hari jadi syg, sambut hari lahir syg dari jauh, and makan kek sayang dari jauh, ahahak jgn jeles ye sbb x dpt makan sekali, tu la sape suh duk jauh lg. hehehe.. tp xpe, ni sy ade bg syg pic skit tuk syg tgk je k.. hihihi.. 



tadaa !!






















Happy Birthday to you 3x.. hapy birtday to farah.. happy birthday to you :)
cpt tiup lilin !!















Cpt tiup lilin :P


dah tiup dah lilin :)








jemput makan syg :P :P :P


saya makan syg. ahahak


Syg, thx for all happiness you give me, i really happy with you, from the begining i know you, i already felt n love with you, want be with you and marry you, sy sayangkan syg, saya selalu rindukan syg. 



can i ask you something? can we forget all thing that make we fighting and can we start over again our love ? sy xde niat pn tnggalkan syg, i just give u a time to cooldown n miss me. remember i said, i never leave you, how come sy nk tnggalkan org yg sy syg n give up as easy as like that. sy xnk minta lebih syg, saya nk kite same2 bahagia dan kekal hingga akhir hayat. and once again i would to ask u, will you be mine ? will you be fiance again ? if you ask me that question , my answer will be definitely YES :) syg, i love you very much, i love you not because of nothing, i love you because want something, because i want you be my wife, insyaAllah. i dont know how many time i said that to u, but be honest im really want you forever.


To stay with you, to hear your voice,


To see your charming smile,

To walk with you, to talk to you

And laugh with you awhile!
That's all I need to make my days
As happy as can be
Because I love you, girl,
It’s true you mean 
Entire world to me!
Happy Birthday Farah Amirah <3

syg, boleh x lepas syg bace nie syg balik semula pade sy. 
i will wait you.. 
pls.. plss.. plsss.
im begging pls kembali pade sy.
sy cintakan syg..
I LOVE YOU FARAH AMIRAH !!
CHAN RAK TER MAK FARAH AMIRAH !!

I need you,
And you need me.
This is so plain to see,
And I will never let you go and,
I will always love you so.
I will...
If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take my pain away.

With each passing day my love enhances for you and your birthday time make me mad to love you more and more. Happy Birthday My Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment